Yoga Adventure in Positano, Italy: Oct 4th-11th 2014La Fenice in Positano, run by a local family.
Wake up each morning to meditation and yoga overlooking one of the most beautiful views in all of Italy. Explore the breathtaking ruins of Pompeii. Hike the pathway of the Gods. Spend the day wandering the ancient cobblestone streets of Capri. Restore yourself with a gentle late afternoon yoga practice, and enjoy a wonderful dinner and time spent with new friends. Positano and the Amalfi coast will both excite and restore your senses.
All daily activities are optional. I am there to support your experience, be it an active day exploring the area or a relaxing one spent at the cafe.
Bring your partner and share the experience of yoga on the Italian coast… most romantic yoga ever? Or come solo and make friends you’ll have for years!
Included in the retreat:
- Accommodations for 7 nights
- Most meals (excluding several meals while on outings)
- Transportation from Sorrento to Positano
- All transportation during the week
- Morning meditation
- 1-2 daily yoga practices
- Optional organized activities and outings (extra fees may apply)
- Flights to and from Naples
- Train from Naples to Sorrento (cost is about 4 Euros)
- Some food during longer excursions
- $1950 per person ($300 non-refundable deposit required to save your spot)
- All rooms are 2 people per room
Testimonials from past retreats:
“On the whole, this will stand out as one of my favorite vacations of all time. Its been so long since I’ve spent a stretch of time so focused, at peace, inspired, and happy.”
“I’m looking forward to other retreats. And really, you managed to somehow make yoga seem more accessible to me than it’s ever felt.”