Yoga Adventure in Crete: April 18 – 25th, 2015
The city of Chania, Crete is a perfect place to explore the deep history and culture of Greece. With influences from periods of Venetian and Turkish rule, Chania will charm and delight you.
Wake up each morning to meditation and yoga. Hike the stunning Samarian Gorge, explore ruins and culture from the Minoan civilization. Explore the back alleys and streets of this wonderful city and the surrounding nature. Restore yourself with a gentle late afternoon yoga practice, and enjoy a wonderful dinner and time spent with new friends.
We will be staying at the Alcanea Botique Hotel right in the center of the old town.
All daily activities are optional. I am there to support your experience, be it an active day exploring the area or a relaxing one spent at the cafe.
Included in the retreat:
- Accommodations for 7 nights
- All meals
- All transportation during the week
- Morning meditation
- 1-2 daily yoga practices
- Entry fees for all optional organized activities and outings
- Flights to and from Crete (Heraklion or Chania)
Pricing Per Person
($300 deposit required to save your spot*)
- Junior Suite – $1595 per person
- Standard Suite – $1695
- Superior Suite – $1795 per person
- Luxury Suite – $1950 (possibility of fitting up to 4 people per room for a discounted rate)