Yoga Adventure in Positano, Italy: Oct 3th – 10th, 2015
Wake up each morning to meditation and yoga overlooking one of the most beautiful views in all of Italy. Explore the breathtaking ruins of Pompeii. Hike the pathway of the Gods. Spend the day wandering the ancient cobblestone streets Amalfi and Ravello. Restore yourself with a gentle late afternoon yoga practice, and enjoy a wonderful dinner and time spent with new friends. Positano and the Amalfi coast will both excite and restore your senses. We will be staying at the magical La Fenice B&B, run by a truly wonderful family who will make you feel right at home in this breathtaking village.
All daily activities are optional. I am there to support your experience, be it an active day exploring the area or a relaxing one spent at the cafe.
Bring your partner and share the experience of yoga on the Italian coast… most romantic yoga ever? Or come solo and make friends you’ll have for years!
Included in the retreat:
- Accommodations for 7 nights
- All meals
- Transportation from Sorrento to Positano
- All transportation during the week
- Morning meditation
- 1-2 daily yoga practices
- Optional organized activities and outings
- Flights to and from Naples or Rome
- Train from Naples to Sorrento (cost is about 4 Euros)
- $1950 per person ($300 deposit required to save your spot*)
- All rooms are 2 people per room
* Deposits are non-refundable, except in case the trip is cancelled. A minimum of 8 people is required for retreat to go forward. In the instance the minimum is not met, all deposits will be refunded in full.